Helpline Number (SMS ONLY) +91-7517714652 This Website is wholly owned and operated by GNA ASSOCIATES (OPC) Private Limited

Proof of Date of Birth

Document acceptable as Proof of Address

  1. Passport
  2. Affidavit sworn before a Magistrate stating the date of birth
  3. Birth Certificate
  4. Domicile Certificate issued by the Government
  5. Driving License
  6. Marriage Certificate issued by Registrar of Marriages
  7. Matriculation Certificate
  8. Pension Payment Order
  1. Documents must be self attested by the applicant.
  2. Documents should be in the full name of the applicant.

This form should be used only if the applicant is an individual Non Resident Indian citizen (i.e. Indian Passport Holders staying abroad)

Apply Now

Corrections To Nri Pan Details

Do you already have a PAN? Does your name, father's name or any other details needs to be changed in your existing PAN card?

Apply Now

Damaged Or Lost Nri Pan Card

Have you lost or damaged your PAN card? You can apply to Reprint a PAN card with or without changes to your existing PAN details.

Apply Now